Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

Remember

 kid this is my Show resilience

Resilience.

I remember a time I was resilience when my best friend was down or my friend.

I would tell them it's okay or if they were really down I would tell them to stop.

Now it's okay, everything is fine. Ifsomeone came up to me and said mean things i would just say hei aha and there just words.

Also I would walk away and not listen to them.

If a little kid tripped over i would help them up and say are you okay if they are not okay

i would take them to the sick bat.Also when mahi gets hard then i would get it done.believe yourself

because  everything will be okay.

1 comment:

  1. Super ideas Alexis and I am sure that you have done all of these.
    We are lucky that we have so many caring children at Hornby Primary.

    ReplyDelete