Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Kiore/Rat trap

Hi yesterday we made a Kiore  trap. Because back in the old days they made a Rat/Mouse    to have food .Because they don"t  have food what we have now. Any why's  what me and my friend use was pen's, ice pop sticks, Play-dough glay, 2 straws, A box,gule tag and this is the trap we were doing. what the rat well do that he well go in to the box and get the chesese and get it then he well die into the pen's Then we have to carefull get it and then  thats it.

8 comments:

  1. Out of all the blogs I have read about kiore traps Alexis,yours was the only one that explained that they trapped kiore to eat them.Thank you for that very useful piece of information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora alexis it is your cousin jae I have been looking at your blog for the after school and I like how you do teamwork with nevaeh and I hope I see you soon na jae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Hello Alexis.
    Just a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Mrs Cassidy kia ora for looking at my bolg i really like that and and hope you have a great night ka kite From Alexis

      Delete
  4. Well done alexis 😁 your blog is fantastic keep up the good work 👍 cant wait for ur next post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent mahi Alexis you and your class mate made an awesome trap. I like your blog about your trap it explained how you made it as well as what it was used for by our tipuna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your doing really well ale is great work from nanny xoxo

    ReplyDelete